Terms and Conditions for booking an experience with All Out Africa
- The Booking summary provided to you will quote a Unique Booking Confirmation Number and the Summary Information for the experience which you have booked.
- A reservation is only valid and confirmed after payment of the deposit amount has been received. After confirmation of a reservation, no deposit refunds will be granted under any circumstances, apart from the following:
- If an experience is cancelled by All Out Africa.
- If All Out Africa is unable to honour the reservation resulting in the participant being unable to join the experience.
- Your Booking Confirmation with our Terms & Conditions constitute the terms of your contract with All Out Africa.
- Upon confirmation of your booking you will receive an Invoice for the balance of payment for your booking which becomes payable immediately and should be paid within 90 days of arrival on your experience.
- The total fee payable for the experience covers only the activities, accommodation and/or other items listed under the relevant experience description on our website www.alloutafrica.com. It does not cover flights, travel insurance or other non-listed items or activities.
- For any bookings cancelled, a cancellation fee will be paid.
- For cancellations prior to 90 days from arrival, the cancellation fee is the booking deposit;
- For cancellations between 89 and 60 days from arrival, the cancellation fee is 40% of the booking amount;
- For cancellations between 59 and 31 days from arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the booking amount;
- For cancellations between 30 and 2 days from arrival, the cancellation fee is 90% of the booking amount;
- For cancellations within 2 days from arrival or no-shows, the cancellation fee is 100% of the booking amount.
- Should a volunteer decide to terminate their placement upon arrival or at any point during their placement no refunds will be issued.
- Reservation changes may be made up to 30 days before arrival on the booked experience. Changes may be made via email with our bookings office email@example.com and are only valid once the reservation change has been confirmed by us. A US$50 Change of Reservation fee, plus the difference in experience fee if applicable, will be charged per participant per experience. If the fee on the new experience is lower than the original fee, no refund will be issued.
- A participant that fails to arrive on the booked arrival day will be regarded as a no-show and is not entitled to a refund.
- After arrival on an experience, no refund will be granted under any circumstances, apart from the following: if All Out Africa cancels the participants experience.
- Where a participant elects to claim a refund for the reason above, the amount to be refunded will be calculated based on the balance remaining after deducting from the amount paid the fee payable (as advertised at the time of booking) for the time already spent on the experience. Upon agreement by All Out Africa, a refund for this will effected to the participants credit card account or by bank transfer.
- Refunds are not permitted where a participant’s expectations of an experience are not met or where a participant is required to leave an experience early for personal reasons or any circumstances other than All Out Africa cancelling the experience.
- All participants joining an All Out Africa Experience are expected to behave in a civil and responsible manner being considerate to fellow participants, staff, local community members and the environment.
- Any participant, who misbehaves, is disruptive or threatens the safety of any other participants or All Out Africa Staff may be found guilty of misconduct and as such will be subject to disciplinary action. This includes behaviour such as serious rowdiness or drunkenness, failure to turn up to experience activities without notice, violating the laws or regulations of the particular location, or, in the case of Volunteer Experiences, violating the Volunteer Code of Conduct. Every reasonable effort will be made to resolve any disciplinary matter before it becomes serious, however, we reserve the right to take appropriate action in the event of misconduct including issuing verbal and written warnings. In cases of very serious or repeated misconduct, we reserve the right to expel the perpetrator from the experience without a refund.
- Participants on Volunteer Experiences (including Volunteer Projects and Volunteer Expeditions) in booking such an experience thereby commit to adhere to the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
- If a diversion in the experience is necessitated by the misconduct of a participant, that participant will be liable for costs incurred by All Out Africa.
In the event of an accident resulting in the death of, or injury to, a participant whilst on an All Out Africa experience, the amount of any damages payable by All Out Africa is limited to ZAR100,000 Special Drawing Rights, provided it is proved that such death or injury was caused by gross negligence on the part of All Out Africa.
Privacy and Security
- All information requested for an internet booking is required solely to process the Experience reservation. Your information will not be sold or made available to third parties.
- All Out Africa will send marketing material to participants who have made use of it's services in the past including people that have subscribed to it's newsletter on the website. Participants may unsubscribe in which case no further information will be sent.